Sunday, April 12, 2009

Any proffessional tree cutters cut huge trees for just the firewood?

I have a reaching to the sky cotton wood tree in my backyard, right behind my house. I%26#039;m always worried that someday it will fall on my house, and whatever else. I can%26#039;t afford to pay to have it removed. It would make tons of firewood that would last someone a very long time!

Any proffessional tree cutters cut huge trees for just the firewood?
Unfortunately cottonwood is not a very good firewood, (burns fast, like paper) unless you live on the prairie and can%26#039;t be too picky. So to answer your question-directly; Almost no tree company will cut a single tree for free, even if it was red oak. Even if it were perfect limb-free mahogany 99.99% of the sawmills in america will not touch wood from anywhere near a house.
Reply:Unless you find a friend or neighbor that has some experience cutting trees down and that wants free firewood, you are probably going to have to pay a professional to do it.



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment