Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tea tree oil caused black patch on skin??

I recently got a scar on my neck.





And I heard that tea tree oil is great for scars so I went out and bought 100% tea tree oil.





I applied the tea tree oil to the scar and within about 6 hours I could see it start to heal rapidly.





I decided that I was going to try and get it to heal overnight.


So I added some tea tree oil on a small cotton pad and covered it with a band aid on the scar.





This morning when I woke up I took it off and now the area on my skin where the cotton pad was is BLACK!!!!!





Why is it there and how can I get rid of it!??





Would appreciate any help.





Regards

Tea tree oil caused black patch on skin??
I%26#039;ve heard that you are not supposed to use to much in a certain amount of time maybe this is what happened, its probably a really crappy side effect discontinue use and see a doc asap


Good luck!




commericial loan

No comments:

Post a Comment