Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tea tree and apple cider vineger?

I have been usin both of them serperatley on my face for a while but when i put a cotton ball soaked in apcv and a drop or 2 or tea tree on my pimple then put a bandaid over it my skin kinda started pulsing and when i took it off my pimple and the area around it was red ( which it wasnt before) even though the pimple diminshed in size the redness hazent gone away wat cani do to get rid of it and why did that happen?

Tea tree and apple cider vineger?
You put vinegar on it, then put on band-aid on it. You didnt let the area breath, you trapped all the bacteria under a band-aid and it probably irritated the area, especially since you had to peel the band-aid off, it probably really irritated you%26#039;re skin even more. Just wash you%26#039;re face and try to find some stuff to use on sensitive skin.



skin care product

No comments:

Post a Comment