Sunday, April 12, 2009

How do I remove a stain from rain water dropping through a redwood tree onto my 100% cotton sweatshirt?

I tried taking this to the dry cleaners and even bought a Stain Remover gel from Safeway and the red-ish water stains all over my sweatshirt still won%26#039;t come off.





Anybody dealt with this before?





Thanks.

How do I remove a stain from rain water dropping through a redwood tree onto my 100% cotton sweatshirt?
Try dawn dish washing liquid. Put some on the spot and if you have an old toothbrush, use that to work the detergent into the fibers. Let it sit for an hour or so and wash. It should get it out. Good luck
Reply:Redwood stains are usually hard to remove, but you may be able to remove with boiled undiluted White Vinegar pour on some boiled hot vinegar onto the stained areas allow to soak for about three to four hours then wash as usual Good Luck !



affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment