Sunday, April 12, 2009

I need a link to send a pic of a cool tree sprout i got from florida to tell me what kind of tree it is.?

the parent tree in florida had big cotton balls hangin on it. i want to know what it is. it was about 25-30 feet high.

I need a link to send a pic of a cool tree sprout i got from florida to tell me what kind of tree it is.?
I assuming you have the picture already, and in digital format, right?


Go to myspace, or facebook, or even yahoo images, and upload your picture onto your page. Then, come back here and provide us a link to that picture.


The %26quot;Answers%26quot; community will look at the picture, and tell you what you%26#039;ve got. Easy enough?
Reply:Well, you can toss it on flickr or photobucket or something and put the link in your question or in an email.


But I suggest you look at photos of sycamores or kapok trees, that may be what you have.



hotels

No comments:

Post a Comment