Sunday, April 12, 2009

Is there a better way I should be applying tea tree oil?

I apply tea tree oil to my face and body with a cotton pad every night before I put on moisturizer. For the body I use one pad with three drops, and for my face I use a pad with one drop. I do not dillute the oil with water at all. Is there a better way to apply the oil? Should I add it to my cleanser instead? I haven%26#039;t had any adverse reactions and I%26#039;ve been using it for a few weeks, should I just continue how I am?

Is there a better way I should be applying tea tree oil?
You do not need to apply the oil every night. Wash, dry and moisturize your face then take a Q tip or cotton pad and apply 1-2 drops to any problem ares on your face (acne etc). Don%26#039;t add it to your cleanser because remember; its oil so it%26#039;ll make your face texture all messed up.



skin care product reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment